Apeiron Global is looking for A dynamic and well experienced Human Resources Professional with over 4+ years experience in manpower management and recruitment process entailing resume generation screening and short-listing with appropriate compensation. Handling end to end employee cycle and creating, maintaining cordial relation with the employees
- Interfacing with the management and heads of department for implementing HR policies and procedures in line with core organizational objectives.
- Managing the recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources, after identification manpower requirement for new/existing departments.
- Executing the entire gamut of a task in recruitment encompassing, sourcing, screening, selection, appointment, etc.
- Carrying out Induction/orientation programs to the new recruits.
- Updating new staff details in HRMS (Human Resource Management System).
- Developing and Maintaining daily MIS reports and other operations reports which Involves processing daily attendance, updating leave records, permission slips, etc.
- Update and design new training programs for new/existing employees.
- Evaluate and ensure that organizational best practices are used and sustainable with future organizational goals and changes.
- Manage payroll processing, Leave, EPF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, Full and final settlement and statutory compliance.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software.
- Solid understanding of labor-laws.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus.
- 4 to 6 years or more of progressively responsible HR-related experience.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Their role is to approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business. Many sales executives are also responsible for making repeat sales to their employer's existing customers. Whatever your product, it's your job is to sell as many of your company's goods as possible as well as developing and maintaining a good relationship with clients. The pressure will be on to meet your targets, so expect busy days with a full to-do list.
Experience: 3+ years of experience.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Run campaigns on article and directory submissions.
- Actively advertise services and products on webmaster forums. Participate in webmaster discussions.
What you need:
- Any Bachelor or Master Degree with good Computer Skills(3+ Experience).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Troubleshooting, resolving all technical issues related to our software and the range of products and services it provisions.
- Interacting with clients via. live chat, web based systems, online forums and telephone to resolve their problems, requirements and gather feedback.
- Testing & analysis of all products & services.
- Identifying any bugs/issues in the system and assisting in their resolution.
- Recording, tracking and reporting problem activity.
- Reviewing existing product/feature documentation.Publish documentation in internal knowledge bases.
Experience: 2+ years in Customer Service or similar capacity, preferably on an IT platform
Educational Qualifications: Graduate from BSc, BCA. Engineering from Computer Science, Information Science, Diploma Graduates (IS or CSc) preferred.
- Must be customer focused and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issue.
- Strong customer interaction skills and ability to work in a variety of customer situations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully.
- Good working knowledge of computers and the internet; strong ability to develop new skills.
- Should be able to provide project foresight in tracking, interpreting and resolving issues and aiding software implementation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology.
- Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
Basic knowledge required:
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows Operating Systems.
- Networking and DNS basics.
- Basic knowledge of Hardware/ Softwares.
- Basic knowledge of Web and Email servers.
Technologies involved (prior knowledge of these would be a plus):
- Domain name system (DNS), Domain names and domain name registration, Web Hosting, cPanel/Plesk, PHP,Perl,ASP, dotNET, Perl and FastCGI.
- Simple Database functions like Backup/Restore, Email Solutions, POP/IMAP/SMTP, Digital Certificate/ Issuing.
Business Development Executive
Our fast growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. Do you have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Apply Now to be part of our travel!
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Executive Skills:
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must have:
- Socially adept.
- Good with numbers.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Academic education must be BBA/ BE(CSc & IS)/ BCA/ MBA/ MCA.
Business Operations Manager
The Business Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day activities of the office. Assist in developing, planning and putting into action, long-term projects focused on improving overall operations.
You will likely do a little bit of many things. If you are a budding entrepreneur and want to learn how different aspects of company work and actually see it growing - this is the place to be! You must be able to exercise discretion, as you will be handing some information-sensitive documents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage Day-to-day activities of the office. Including facilities, people and:
- Track and report office-related-expenses to stay within budget and make appropriate improvements.
- Manage delivery team and ensure daily deliveries are completed in time and safely.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Coordinate and plan team events, client meetings/outings and employee travel.
- Ensure a positive new employee onboarding experience, including:
- Provide new employee welcome and guidance for first day activities in order to stay on course.
- Schedule first-day orientation sessions with appropriate employees.
- Order and maintain supplies and food for the office on an ongoing basis.
- Interaction with team members and identifying gaps in the daily working and giving up solutions for the same.
- Coordination with like Finance, Design, Delivery, and Production on a day to day matters.
- Updating all the senior level management regarding the daily working by sharing trackers for the same and giving feedback.
- Processing necessary documentation as and when required ( Offer letter, Appointment letters, Employee confirmation letters, etc).
- Asset maintenance of all the assets in the office premises.
- Coordination with manpower agencies and self-sourcing for prospective candidates as and when required.
- Sole owner of the interview process for the prospective candidates.
- Granting leaves approval as and when required to the employees.
- Coordinate and manage office events & celebration coordination.
- Work with other team members to improve existing procedures and develop new systems.
- Planning and designing budget for office expenditure and all other heads as per business requirement.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of administrative, HR and accounts experience.
- Fluent in both English and Kannada is a must, knowledge of Hindi is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Background in IT and ITeS industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with team members.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem-solving, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking, and collaboration.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and new processes.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with all staff levels.
System Administrator Support ( Server Administrator )
We are looking for Dynamic System Administrator Support ( Server Administrator ) to work various shifts at our technology centers. This position would require that you are available to work weekends and to be placed on a scheduled emergency on-call list.
- Assist Junior System Administrators with technical issues
- Configure servers for enterprise customers (account transfers, backup, clustering, and high-availability)
- Install and maintain server software (Linux, Windows)
- Assist in server stability and security
- Must be available for on-call emergencies
- Manage customer relationships
- Setup and maintain complex high-availability clusters
- Setup and maintain monitoring and backups
- Setup DNS
- Minimum 3 years Linux administration experience
- Minimum 3 years building out MySQL clusters and high-availability clusters
- System architecture, topology design and implementation experience
- PERL or Bourne shell scripting language skills
- DNS administration
- User/host account administration
- Hardware/software installation
- TCP/IP networking & troubleshooting
- Firewall experience
- Strong familiarity with Apache, PHP, Sendmail and Exim
- Experience with managing web servers & secure certificates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and dependability
- Excellent team player
- Able to work in a high pressure 24/7/365 environment
Apeiron Global Pvt Ltd is looking for a dynamic Web designer who will create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of all the websites we are developing. You will work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties.
You will work closely with our creative directors, project managers, strategists and other design team members to develop specifications and make adjustments regarding the use of new and emerging Web technologies.
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust Webstyle guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 3+ years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML, CSS and JS.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in Development of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, OctoberCMS
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Creative and open to new ideas.