Business Development Executive
Our fast growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. Do you have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Apply Now to be part of our travel!
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Executive Skills:
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must have:
- Socially adept.
- Good with numbers.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Academic education must be BBA/ BE(CSc & IS)/ BCA/ MBA/ MCA.
System Administrator Support ( Server Administrator )
We are looking for Dynamic System Administrator Support ( Server Administrator ) to work various shifts at our technology centers. This position would require that you are available to work weekends and to be placed on a scheduled emergency on-call list.
- Assist Junior System Administrators with technical issues
- Configure servers for enterprise customers (account transfers, backup, clustering, and high-availability)
- Install and maintain server software (Linux, Windows)
- Assist in server stability and security
- Must be available for on-call emergencies
- Manage customer relationships
- Setup and maintain complex high-availability clusters
- Setup and maintain monitoring and backups
- Setup DNS
- Minimum 3 years Linux administration experience
- Minimum 3 years building out MySQL clusters and high-availability clusters
- System architecture, topology design and implementation experience
- PERL or Bourne shell scripting language skills
- DNS administration
- User/host account administration
- Hardware/software installation
- TCP/IP networking & troubleshooting
- Firewall experience
- Strong familiarity with Apache, PHP, Sendmail and Exim
- Experience with managing web servers & secure certificates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and dependability
- Excellent team player
- Able to work in a high pressure 24/7/365 environment
Apeiron Global Pvt Ltd is looking for a dynamic Web designer who will create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of all the websites we are developing. You will work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties.
You will work closely with our creative directors, project managers, strategists and other design team members to develop specifications and make adjustments regarding the use of new and emerging Web technologies.
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust Webstyle guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 3+ years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML, CSS and JS.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in Development of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, OctoberCMS
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Creative and open to new ideas.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Their role is to approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business. Many sales executives are also responsible for making repeat sales to their employer's existing customers. Whatever your product, it's your job is to sell as many of your company's goods as possible as well as developing and maintaining a good relationship with clients. The pressure will be on to meet your targets, so expect busy days with a full to-do list.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Run campaigns on article and directory submissions.
- Actively advertise services and products on webmaster forums. Participate in webmaster discussions.
What you need:
- Any Bachelor or Master Degree with good Computer Skills(3+ Experience).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Troubleshooting, resolving all technical issues related to our software and the range of products and services it provisions.
- Interacting with clients via. live chat, web based systems, online forums and telephone to resolve their problems, requirements and gather feedback.
- Testing & analysis of all products & services.
- Identifying any bugs/issues in the system and assisting in their resolution.
- Recording, tracking and reporting problem activity.
- Reviewing existing product/feature documentation.Publish documentation in internal knowledge bases.
Experience: 0-2 years in Customer Service or similar capacity, preferably on an IT platform
Educational Qualifications: Graduate from BSc, BCA. Engineering from Computer Science, Information Science, Diploma Graduates (IS or CSc) preferred.
- Must be customer focused and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issue.
- Strong customer interaction skills and ability to work in a variety of customer situations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully.
- Good working knowledge of computers and the internet; strong ability to develop new skills.
- Should be able to provide project foresight in tracking, interpreting and resolving issues and aiding software implementation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology.
- Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
Basic knowledge required:
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows Operating Systems.
- Networking and DNS basics.
- Basic knowledge of Hardware/ Softwares.
- Basic knowledge of Web and Email servers.
Technologies involved (prior knowledge of these would be a plus):
- Domain name system (DNS), Domain names and domain name registration, Web Hosting, cPanel/Plesk, PHP,Perl,ASP, dotNET, Perl and FastCGI.
- Simple Database functions like Backup/Restore, Email Solutions, POP/IMAP/SMTP, Digital Certificate/ Issuing.