Senior Digital Marketing Executive
POSITIONS: 1 | LOCATION: BENGALURU.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Must have experience in Content Writing.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.) Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices
- Understanding firms goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive Campaign Strategy & Development.
- Identify growth opportunities and drive revenue.
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry.
- Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing Campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) * Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Coordinate with designer and creates & manage engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation * Provide constructive feedback.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors. Requirements.
- Understanding of SEM- Google Adwords, SEO, Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
- Great communication, presentation skills and client servicing skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Pro active and a self starter.
- Strategic thinker with hand on experience.
- Candidates with education in Online Marketing will be preferred.
- Candidate should have done paid campaign with set budgets in digital platforms, creating campaign till implementation .
- 5+ years of Experience and experience in IT services will be preferred.
POSITIONS: 2 | LOCATION: BENGALURU.
Apeiron Global Pvt., Ltd. is looking for a dynamic web developer who is passionate about programming, learning new technology, and growing professionally. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a talented team of developers that supports a diversity of challenging technical initiatives.
WHAT YOU`LL DO:
- Implement and develop web site technologies that meet client specifications and improve overall site functionality.
- Utilize a variety of technologies and in-house coding resources to create effective solutions.Collaborate with the team to seek out new technologies and expand our interactive capabilities.
- Gain expertise on: e-commerce development, Intranets, web applications, client-side / server side scripting, web server and network security.
- Create clean code that will maintain web pages across multiple browsers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Salary Package Starts from 3.6 Lakhs Per Annum.
- MCA / BE in Computer Science (3Yrs+ EXPERIENCE).
- Basic Skill`s In: Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Experience In: MVC in PHP (Laravel or Codeigniter ) and MySQL.
POSITIONS: 1 | LOCATION: BENGALURU.
Apeiron Global Pvt., Ltd. is looking for a dynamic Web designer who will create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of all the websites we are developing. You will work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties.
You will work closely with our creative directors, project managers, strategists and other design team members to develop specifications and make adjustments regarding the use of new and emerging Web technologies.
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust Webstyle guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 3+ years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML, CSS and JS.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in Development of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, OctoberCMS
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Creative and open to new ideas.
POSITIONS: 1 | LOCATION: BENGALURU.
Apeiron Global Pvt., Ltd. is looking for Creative Graphic Designer, who will be responsible for the end to end execution of the static promo art. One required to turn creative ideas into a high quality graphics and user interface design.
- To constantly designing great looking creatives for paid marketing campaigns (largely), app stores and social.
- Design compelling creative assets such as infographics, workflows and icons.
- Create Visual design assets, Gif animations, Banners, Social media creatives, Logos, Illustrations, Iconography, Typography, App splash, Video Creations etc.
- Stay up to date on design trends, platforms, tools, and best practices.
- Act as a creative problem solver as needed by helping to determine appropriate design approaches based on project necessity.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Any BCA / MCA / Diploma(CS) & RHSE(Course) can Apply.
- Degree in design-related discipline with 3+ YEARS experience in Visual / graphic design.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of Design principles and design trends.
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for games.
Keyskills: In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in design-based software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro and Inshot, Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Word and Excel) is a must, Up to date with the latest UI trends, Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
Content Writer - Technical
POSITIONS: 1 | LOCATION: BENGALURU.
We are seeking a creative and detail-oriented Content Writer to develop content for digital, and social media platforms. You will collaborate with our Digital Marketing team to create blog posts and content for social media to engage our target audience, write email blasts for our Digital Marketing department, and assist with marketing communication campaigns. You must know how to research various topics and industry trends and produce content on tight deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing skills are required for this position.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content.
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original.
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media).
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines.
- Collaborate with manager, creative team, and designers.
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
- Portfolio of published work.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
POSITIONS: 1 | LOCATION: BENGALURU
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Should have compulsory worked on Tally & GST.
- Complete accounts needed till the balance sheet .
Experience & Skills Required:
- Assistant / Accounts: 4+ years (Required)
- TALLY: 4+ years (Required)
- Accounting: 4+ years (Required)
POSITIONS: 2 | LOCATION: HUBBALLI & BENGALURU
- Troubleshooting, resolving all technical issues related to our software and the range of products and services it provisions.
- Interacting with clients via. live chat, web based systems, online forums and telephone to resolve their problems, requirements and gather feedback.
- Testing & analysis of all products & services.
- Identifying any bugs/issues in the system and assisting in their resolution.
- Recording, tracking and reporting problem activity.
- Reviewing existing product/feature documentation.Publish documentation in internal knowledge bases.
Experience: 2+ years in Customer Service or similar capacity, preferably on an IT platform
Educational Qualifications: Graduate from BSc, BCA. Engineering from Computer Science, Information Science, Diploma Graduates (IS or CSc) preferred.
- Must be customer focused and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issue.
- Strong customer interaction skills and ability to work in a variety of customer situations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully.
- Good working knowledge of computers and the internet; strong ability to develop new skills.
- Should be able to provide project foresight in tracking, interpreting and resolving issues and aiding software implementation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology.
- Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
Basic knowledge required:
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows Operating Systems.
- Networking and DNS basics.
- Basic knowledge of Hardware/ Softwares.
- Basic knowledge of Web and Email servers.
Technologies involved (prior knowledge of these would be a plus):
- Domain name system (DNS), Domain names and domain name registration, Web Hosting, cPanel/Plesk, PHP,Perl,ASP, dotNET, Perl and FastCGI.
- Simple Database functions like Backup/Restore, Email Solutions, POP/IMAP/SMTP, Digital Certificate/ Issuing.